Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Feb 1, 2006, 5:12 PM   #21

Playing with the custom colors.. I have no idea what other cameras have this feature, so I figure I'd show you a glimse. This was the day after I got the camera.
Attached Images

vwmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2006, 5:41 PM   #22

Thank you very much for the replies!Nice pics!Really!The s2 seems to work very good in low light...no panasonic owners here to show how they work?

jbam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2006, 6:39 PM   #23

vwmom-

Thanks for postingsome excellent low light action photos. It looks like your S-2 is really doing its job well. I tip my hat to you.

MT
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2006, 1:38 AM   #24

Just goes to prove what I've said all along - the S2 is an outstanding camera. Enjoy that camera and keep on posting those pics!
toshi43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2006, 6:11 PM   #25

vwmom,

Those are great pix, exactly what I am looking for in photo quality! Are those done as p&s/automatic or manual?

Thx!
Joshua2415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2006, 6:19 PM   #26

The green one was custom color... From manual a matter of turning the dial and selecting a color from the menu.. 2 steps..

The action shots were all the turn of the dial in one step.. I believe I had it set to AV.

The camera is setup for excellent 'easy' use.. it also gives you the option to play.I've been taking my manual to work to learn more. The basics are straigh forward though
Old Feb 4, 2006, 9:05 AM   #27

toshi43 wrote:
Quote:
mtclimber wrote:
Quote:
VWWoman-

Thanks for you post. Just for the record, I currently own 62 different digital cameras, from P&S throughj the very best dSLR cameras.

MT
Good God, 62 different digital cameras??? Most of us have only ONE, and we have to decide which camera is best for our needs and budget. You obviously don't have that problem, so how can you judge someone's choice of camera when your perspective is so completely different from theirs?Not too many of us can just go and buy another camera when the whim strikes us. And if, as you say, the S2 is such a 'total turkey', how can youhave anything good to say aboutit at all, as you have on other threads?

A friend of mine has a Canon S2 IS and it's a great camera in every way, in fact, I would probably have gotten one myself if I could've afforded it. 62 different digital cameras???

PS - MT, If you want to get rid of that 'turkey', I'll be more than glad to take it off your hands. I'll even pay for shipping!

YES YES YES " THE FOG EFFECT " of the S2 that is ITS FLAW ! What good is a camera that is at BEST slighty out of focus.
videosilva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2006, 9:30 AM   #28

ignore the troll
dequardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2006, 10:09 AM   #29

GOtcha .. I now see (as others do to).. an obvious persistance.. a quick search of this users name will prove this. I was trying to be nice.. track record is showing through now. :angry:

End the thread.. Abolish the discussion.

Before anyone replies.. search this guys name!!!! Nothing more said is needed.
Old Feb 4, 2006, 11:18 AM   #30

Oh yes miss vwmom I have the best cam out there excellent deal blah blah blah. No I don't see " THE FOG EFFECT ".

Leave it alone already if you don't notice that is fine.

Do not tell me that WHAT I SEE IS NOT THERE THOUGH !
videosilva is offline   Reply With Quote