Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Feb 9, 2006, 11:04 AM   #11

Great. Please go away and pollute that forum then.
dequardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2006, 12:10 PM   #12

Ok EGGuardo.
videosilva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2006, 3:41 PM   #13

videosilva

Love too see ANY photos from you.. from ANY camera.. You've had the S2 for what... almost 4 months.. you must have at LEAST one.. even better post some of your famous ones that support your lovely complaints. If you've thrown it in the lake already with the photos that's fine.. a photo from your new camera will do.

vwmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2006, 6:28 PM   #14

lololo if you look you will find a few photos that I posted.
Old Feb 9, 2006, 9:03 PM   #15

The only two photo links I found are conviently dead. Feel free to risk a 'double' post.. I don't think you'll hurt anyone's feelings.
Old Feb 9, 2006, 9:52 PM   #16

Do we really need to flame on the original posters thread??? None of this recent info is helping him with his decision
rjseeney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2006, 11:25 PM   #17

My appologies to others (and the person who started this thread)..

This guy is lurking around on different forums (now banned from a few), name calling people (like he started doing here), harrasing others and being the opposite of constructive on anything.
Quote:
If you want image quality stay clear of the S2
So far it KILLS the S2 !

What kind of comment is that about a camera?. He's been posting this everywhere, with NO photos to back up his claim. There are hundreds up hundreds of people that swear by this camera, and have taken time to post thousands of photos online to backup their claims. If he dislikes it and has thrown it into a lake as suggested a few days ago.. bought a new camera and moved on.. fine.. then let him post new photos and comment on another camera he will flame on in weeks.

The first while he posted about how awesome the S2 was, he started a forum on his own website for it, with a moving S2 gif and all.. He get's a supposed bad photo of a 24X zoomed picture of a waterfall and the world has ended.

A lot of people have fought with this guy on here.. And frankly it needs to end. I'm tired of waking up.. logging on for some positive and imformative posts (as others I'm sure) only to find new posts by this guy about things sucking, wanting to throw things in the lake, about people getting 'jacked' by prices they paid, and more.

Name calling is an all time low (though it seems he's done MUCH worse on other sites).

Now.. lets get back to the PURPOSE of this forum.
Old Feb 10, 2006, 1:28 AM   #18

lololo You are some thing esle. Are you stalking me ? Ok, I thought I had uploaded a recent picture but I guess not. I uploaded a very decent picture to make you happy.

http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=15