Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Feb 22, 2006, 10:23 PM   #11

im sorry for all the trauma i caused to some of you but i guess i couldnt see this comming because im only a junior in high school and i do not take many things personally.

i just dont want to buy any camera and waste part of my money that i'll beadding to the purchase, that is some timebefore the end of the week.

kajtek123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:34 AM   #12

kajtek...

MT requested an apology...a sincere apology. I haven't seen one yet. Your first attempt,

"sorry but i just wanted to get somebodys attention to remind them what this forum is for",

implied that we need to be reminded what our purpose is. We know what this forum is for. We don't need someone coming in here and criticizing us because we failed to reply to your request immediately. This forum does not exist to provide kajtek with instantaneous gratification.

Your second attempt at an apology,

"im sorry for all the trauma i caused to some of you but i guess i couldnt see this comming because im only a junior in high school and i do not take many things personally."

fell way short of the mark. Do you really think that because you are a junior in high school, you need not be held accountable for your actions? And because you don't take many things personally, no one else should, either? Do you think that if you kill someone, you shouldn't have to go to jail? If you spit in someones face, they shouldn't knock your teeth down your throat? If you sincerely feel that you don't have to be courteous until you grow up, you may not survive long enough to graduate from high school.

Now if I were you, I wouldn't expect to get much help until you express a sincere apology.

the Hun

rinniethehun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2006, 3:55 PM   #13

kajtek123 wrote:
Quote:
im sorry for all the trauma i caused to some of you but i guess i couldnt see this comming because im only a junior in high school and i do not take many things personally.
Huh? You must not want real answers either then. Wake up, TRY to sound sincere when you apologize and start over.
dequardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2006, 4:13 PM   #14

If you wanted attenion, you should have rewritten your post in different words and posted that. Insteadyou offendedthose whoyouwere trying to get an opinion from.

We would all likean sincere apology for your"worst forum I've been to" post.

And how could you judge this forum when you claim you are new to all forums? If you haven't been to other forums, how can you say this is "the worst forum you've been to"?

Homer J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2006, 4:21 PM   #15

rinniethehun wrote:
Quote:
kajtek...

MT requested an apology...a sincere apology. I haven't seen one yet. Your first attempt,

"sorry but i just wanted to get somebodys attention to remind them what this forum is for",

implied that we need to be reminded what our purpose is. We know what this forum is for. We don't need someone coming in here and criticizing us because we failed to reply to your request immediately. This forum does not exist to provide kajtek with instantaneous gratification.

Your second attempt at an apology,

"im sorry for all the trauma i caused to some of you but i guess i couldnt see this comming because im only a junior in high school and i do not take many things personally."

fell way short of the mark. Do you really think that because you are a junior in high school, you need not be held accountable for your actions? And because you don't take many things personally, no one else should, either? Do you think that if you kill someone, you shouldn't have to go to jail? If you spit in someones face, they shouldn't knock your teeth down your throat? If you sincerely feel that you don't have to be courteous until you grow up, you may not survive long enough to graduate from high school.

Now if I were you, I wouldn't expect to get much help until you express a sincere apology.

the Hun

Well said! I second that

OP: I don't know what junior high school that may be but I hope they taught proper manners and respect for others. This is my old high school motto and I believe that if you sincerely take it to heart,it will take you far

"manners maketh/makyth man"

and who knows, you may end up as some highly respected doctor or something... or in thecasethis forum, gaining a wealth of knowledgeand advice from many people around the world=)

wisely_foolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2006, 4:30 PM   #16

Lost cause guys.. We all know this is a HIGH rated forum, and is a huge assest to all users. Getting some kid to appologize is pointless. The kid wanted attention, and has got it. I didn't comment past the fact that I thought it rude, because frankly.. not worth it.

Pretty sure he's learned his lesson.

Lets move on.

vwmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2006, 4:58 PM   #17

vwmom-

amen!

MT
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2006, 10:27 AM   #18

ya i think the sony n1 is good too, i guess i'll just take those
kajtek123 is offline   Reply With Quote