Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Mar 23, 2006, 6:17 PM   #11

Yes, [email protected]-

The shutter speed is fully adjustable. Just as the ISO setting is fully adjustable. Somehow I don't think you understand these features or termsor how they can work to help you take better concert photos. Is that correct?

I have sincerely tried very hard to help you in every way possible. But now I believe that we have sort hit a stone wall and cannot go any further. Good Luck [email protected]!

MT
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2006, 1:53 AM   #12

mtclimber,

Thank you so much for your conitinous support,

I have decided to go for Canon S2 IS and I think I will start understanding the things after getting the camera in hand,

Want to ask you a last question, hope you will not mind,

I saw a great picture taken from this camera and it was mentioned in the setting used for that picture "Auto, hand-held, no flash, 12x zoom" hand-held is the function or what ?

Best Regards

Hassan

mtclimber wrote:
Quote:
Yes, [email protected]-

The shutter speed is fully adjustable. Just as the ISO setting is fully adjustable. Somehow I don't think you understand these features or termsor how they can work to help you take better concert photos. Is that correct?

I have sincerely tried very hard to help you in every way possible. But now I believe that we have sort hit a stone wall and cannot go any further. Good Luck [email protected]!

MT
H@ssan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2006, 6:35 AM   #13

[email protected] - hand held means it wasnt on a tripod, the picture was taken just holding the camera

also as an aside, I think you will be quite disappointed with your concert pictures with the S2
audioedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2006, 9:52 AM   #14

I have also tried to say the same thing, audioedge. Early on I suggested that concert photos were really the venue of the dSLR camera. [email protected] I hope you are listening because you will not see a huge increase in the quality of your concert photos when using the Canon S-2.

And handheld means the camera was held in your hands and it was not attached to a tripod or monopod.

MT
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote