Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Jun 8, 2006, 1:40 PM   #1

Hi Iam a rookie when it comes to digital camera's. I was looking for some expert opinions. The price difference between the kodak easyshare-one (4Mp) and easyshare-one (6mp) is roughly100 dollars with the latter not out yet. I was wondering if the extra 2 megapixles is worth the extra cash. Bestbuy currently has the 4Mp version for 190 with including a free 256SD card! Im mainly interested in using it for 4x6 shots and would like the capabilty to print out 8x10 as well. My question is will 6Mp produce noticable better quailty pictures ecspecailly in 8x10 pictures? ANy advice would be greatly appreciated!
digitalcameraman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 8, 2006, 5:16 PM   #2

This is exactly what i was thinking, even tough im probably going to end up getting the 6MP? Help please?
damienbp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2006, 6:48 PM   #3

hey i think i just discovered that the 6Mp does not come with the wifi card which is 100 option. So now i think there is a 200 difference between the two. This makes mydecision easier.
digitalcameraman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2006, 10:12 AM   #4

yea, i contacted them about that, and they said that it did come with the wifi card as well. it doesnt say it on the kodak website, but maybe they will change the package bundle to include it. i dont know.
damienbp is offline   Reply With Quote