Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Wildlife Photos

Old May 23, 2007, 2:35 PM   #11

royce10 wrote:
Quote:
woah. that's quite a pricey set up. the pics are impressive though. you must do well with your camera hunts operation to recoup your start up costs only after 1 year. nice!
YUP!! so far we have done pretty good with our Digiscoping Wildlife Hunts. Good enough that we are continuing to do it but only at the times of the year that I can get out of the hotel and gift shops. Your right about Zeiss being pricey but it is good glass and good equipment.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2007, 3:35 PM   #12

excellent..sounds and feels like a better way to spend the day than writing codes
nymphetamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2007, 4:00 PM   #13

Cool Breeze wrote:
Quote:
Roger,

that'ssome great info. Your detail is amazing. I think those sample shots are great too. Your example shows thepower of that scope, coupled with a good camera. I hope you have a display showing "possible" customers this same info at your hotel.

Pictures of the actual folks who have done this, along with some of their trophy pics should be enough to win over most people that already have an interest.

I have seen other photos done by "Digiscope" that showed incredible detail, and clarity.Like your right there in the nest with the subject. I'm sure it all depends on what your looking for, and what set up you have. Thanks for sharing the info!
Hi to YA!!! Cool Breeze. Thanks for looking and for commenting.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
Old May 23, 2007, 11:36 PM   #14

nymphetamine wrote:
Quote:
excellent..sounds and feels like a better way to spend the day than writing codes
nymphetamine one thing about taking newbies out into the woods is after it is done and they go home you get to laugh a lot about the trip. You also get the opportunity to meet and get to know some very nice folks.

A quick fun story. A couple had left and were very happy about their hunt and their photos. about 2 hours latter they came back in and I asked I thought you all had to get back home??? Answer: We had to come back and tell you we spotted a deer and a hawk and we had to come back and say thanks again for teaching us how to spot them.

Lots of feel gooood things happen.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
Old May 24, 2007, 12:23 AM   #15

too bad i don't live closer to your neck of the woods wacky roger. i'd imagine we would have alot of fun going out shooting pics and you could teach me a thing or two about tracking wildlife.

- hung
royce10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2007, 1:19 PM   #16

u just summarised the experience so beautifully

"We had to come back and tell you we spotted a deer and a hawk and we had to come back and say thanks again for teaching us how to spot them"

Perfect..

nymphetamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2007, 8:44 PM   #17

royce10 wrote:
Quote:
too bad i don't live closer to your neck of the woods wacky roger. i'd imagine we would have alot of fun going out shooting pics and you could teach me a thing or two about tracking wildlife.

- hung
You need to figure out how to get out here I am sure we could get in a little trouble and also fill some memory cards.

TOTALLY WACKY roger