Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Wildlife Photos

Old Jul 10, 2007, 2:12 PM   #11

wk7leung wrote:
Quote:
WackyRoger wrote:
Quote:
Horca, Colorado Big Horn Sheep Part #1

...The background photos are where I found them and the inserts are after I got a little closer...
Thanks for the way you have been sharing your photos. As one living in the concrete jungle, I really grew to have a better idea about how and where the animals being shot are living. Keep up with the good work so that many out there especially thosein the city would know more about the wildlife in other countries.
It really makes me feel good when people appriciate my photos Thanks for the kind comment.

TOTALLY WACKY roger

WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2007, 10:14 PM   #12

WackyRoger wrote:
Quote:
It really makes me feel good when people appriciate my photos
My understanding is that you really have a way with osprey shooting. Would be wonderful if you could edit and post some of the images you rate high so far for the osprey you have shot.
wk7leung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2007, 10:27 PM   #13

wk7leung wrote:
Quote:
WackyRoger wrote:
Quote:
It really makes me feel good when people appriciate my photos
My understanding is that you really have a way with osprey shooting. Would be wonderful if you could edit and post some of the images you rate high so far for the osprey you have shot.
WOW!!! that might take a while I have over 250 different Osprey photos in my photo gallery and I still have some new ones I haven't had time to put up. A company has contacted me and want to buy 12 Osprey photos from me for a calendar. They have asked me to pick my 12 favorites. Maybe when I get them chosen I will post a 12 favorite Osprey photos.

Here is a link to my photo galley Osprey photos let me know which you like the best. There is also some others in different series but 470 should be enough to get started.

http://www.digiscopingdigest.com/gallery.php?gid=470

TOTALLY WACKY roger

WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2007, 12:39 AM   #14

WackyRoger wrote:
Quote:
Here is a link to my photo galley Osprey photos let me know which you like the best. There is also some others in different series but 470 should be enough to get started.
http://www.digiscopingdigest.com/gallery.php?gid=470
Page 2 in the link was wonderful.

More fun viewing if the images there could be larger, but evidently, judging by the huge collection you had got, Ithink viewers have to live up with the present level of file size should they intend to go through the collection with less time.

Awaiting the 12 pieces you eventually sort out for the gallery.
wk7leung is offline   Reply With Quote