Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Wildlife Photos

Old Sep 22, 2007, 2:08 AM   #11
djb

Norm, great shots and a BIG welcome back!!!!

dennis
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2007, 11:25 PM   #12

Thanks, Dennis, I always felt a bit guilty about not posting here. I plan to post more for sure, much appreciated. And, man, some of you are sure getting great, I'm amazed at the quality of photos I'm seeing here.
Normcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2007, 1:35 AM   #13

hiya, Norm! i remember your work - back when i didall my shooting with an FZ20, looking at some of the wonderful shots you used to post here was an inspiration for me. nice to have you back in the fold! :G
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2007, 4:45 AM   #14

nice shots, your magpies are so different to ours. I seem to have missed something over at FM:idea: have not been in for a few days. Anyways I kind of rotate between here, FM canon forums and flickR where I have heaps of shots in my stream:-)
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2007, 1:05 PM   #15

Good to see some of your work here again, Norm. You have a lot to share, so hopefully you won't be a stranger :-) ( I had a name change since you were last here)

VP

Sabine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2007, 9:19 PM   #16

Thanks all for your responses, weather in my area has been very windy lately, blowing away all of the nice colored leaves and causing the birds and such to hide away in some dark sheltered area...sort of a double whammy.

Anyway, I appreciate the kind words and plan to be much more regular here in my posting -- if the weather changes and I get some decent photo ops, that is.

Julie, congrats on your new lens, looks like it's working great, definitely a good copy, if there's such a thing as a poor copy of that lens :-)

Cheers, wishing you all good shooting weather and photo ops
Old Sep 26, 2007, 10:44 PM   #17
KEM

Norm,

What a wonderful surprise to see your post tonight. Beautiful shots! #5 does it for me as the details are wonderful. I've always admired your work Norm and learned allot from your honest but appreciative critique of my photos.

-Kent

KEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2007, 1:02 PM   #18

Welcome back Norm, it seems nearly the whole "family" has visited your post :lol:[haven't heard from Houston and Bob Mullen for a while??]

Incidently, I went looking for you at FM a few days ago and "perceived" there had been an upsetof sorts:flame:

Quote:
Steve's wildlife and nature forum has always been home and I really feel good about posting here again
Agreed !! and If my memory serves me correctly, the last time you said that was somewhere near Christmas 2005 with a beautiful post of a Chikadee, snow, red berries and green foliage:G

Great to see your work again, made all the better with your new "toy"
JakeTPegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2007, 7:25 PM   #19

Hi guys,

Been very busy with work. Only had time most of the summer for some back yard macro shots. Great to see you posting here again, Norm. Wonderfu shots!
bmullen@comcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2007, 8:05 PM   #20

Kent, Jake, and Bob, thanks much for the generous responses, really appreciated!