Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Wildlife Photos

Old Feb 21, 2008, 3:59 PM   #1

Elk Hunt Feedback Wanted

I just finished the "Go On A Camera Elk Hunt" page on my web site and I am looking for feedback. Good or bad feedback is wanted. The idea is when someone goes on this elk hunt they may reach for the phone and book a live hunt. Since we do camera hunts I wanted to include photos of different parts of the hunt. ??? To many photos or not enough photos ??? The reason I am posting it here is I am talking about wildlife hunts and you all do wildlife photos so your input is important to me.

I am not trying to sell anything here on the forum I just want some ideas on what I might change to make it better. Any and all ideas or suggestions will be appreciated. I am getting ready to leave on a winter Elk & Big Horn Sheep hunt (My goal is a 325 point Bull Elk Or Larger) so I am looking for ideas I can use if I do a page about this hunt I am getting ready to go on. Also I want to do 4 hunts one in each of the seasons I plan on one of the hunts being a Spring Osprey hunt, the summer hunt and fall hunt I just don't know yet what to do. So the lay out or the way they look is going to go a long ways in helping make it a successful idea.

Thanks in advance. Here is the link to the 4 day camera elk hunt page.

http://www.wildlifephotogallery.net/...rogershunt.htm

Wacky roger
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links