Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Wildlife Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 30, 2008, 9:42 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
WackyRoger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chama, New Mexico
Posts: 6,206
Default

killdeer0007 wrote:
Quote:
Excellent news Roger - your work has inspired many photographers. Your stories and techniques are always a joy to read.

Jim

Hi to YA!!! Jim. Thank you for such kind words.



Wacky roger
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2008, 5:54 PM   #32
Senior Member
 
fishguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,424
Default

I'm very happy for you Roger!! Well deserved, I'm sure.

Cheers, Dan
fishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2008, 12:55 AM   #33
Senior Member
 
JakeTPegg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,767
Default

Well done Roger, always good to hear of a fellow photog suceeding . You did GOOOOOOd :blah::G
JakeTPegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2008, 5:13 AM   #34
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,214
Default

WackyRoger wrote:
Quote:
ellenfl wrote:
Quote:
awesome, congrats, roger!

i don't see that website link . . .

ellen fl
Thanks Ellen, here is a link to see a preview if you are interested.


http://www.blurb.com/books/255342




Wacky roger
That single photo in the link is evidence enough to tell that the other photographs must be exciting, too. Congratulations! Success is for those who are prepared.

wk7leung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2008, 11:53 AM   #35
Senior Member
 
WackyRoger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chama, New Mexico
Posts: 6,206
Default

fishguy wrote:
Quote:
I'm very happy for you Roger!! Well deserved, I'm sure.

Cheers, Dan

Thanks a bunch Dan.




Wacky roger
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2008, 11:54 AM   #36
Senior Member
 
WackyRoger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chama, New Mexico
Posts: 6,206
Default

JakeTPegg wrote:
Quote:
Well done Roger, always good to hear of a fellow photog suceeding . You did GOOOOOOd :blah::G
Hi Jake, thanks for the nice words.



Wacky roger
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2008, 11:55 AM   #37
Senior Member
 
WackyRoger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chama, New Mexico
Posts: 6,206
Default

wk7leung wrote:
Quote:
WackyRoger wrote:
Quote:
ellenfl wrote:
Quote:
awesome, congrats, roger!

i don't see that website link . . .

ellen fl
Thanks Ellen, here is a link to see a preview if you are interested.


http://www.blurb.com/books/255342




Wacky roger
That single photo in the link is evidence enough to tell that the other photographs must be exciting, too. Congratulations! Success is for those who are prepared.
Thanks for the nice comment.



Wacky roger
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2008, 7:15 AM   #38
Senior Member
 
wadue's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 914
Default

Hey Roger, I just wanted to add to the long list of congrats wishers!!! How does the old saying go..."Do something that you love & you'll never work a day in your life!"

Way to go, Roger...couldn't have happeden to a nicer guy!
Ron
wadue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2008, 9:25 AM   #39
Senior Member
 
WackyRoger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chama, New Mexico
Posts: 6,206
Default

wadue wrote:
Quote:
Hey Roger, I just wanted to add to the long list of congrats wishers!!! How does the old saying go..."Do something that you love & you'll never work a day in your life!"

Way to go, Roger...couldn't have happeden to a nicer guy!
Ron


Thank you Ron.


WAcky roger
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:04 PM.