Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Wildlife Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 3, 2010, 4:27 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Mesa, Arizona
Posts: 9
Default Backyard Friends


My2badogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 3, 2010, 5:01 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,487
Default

Awesome capture's...love it out there in Mesa...We stay out at Usery Park if we travel out now...love the desert...you should get some good Close-Ups out of the Desert about now?
LTZ470 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2010, 6:30 PM   #3
Super Moderator
 
Mark1616's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,397
Default

Good to have you on board here at Steve's and 2 great posts to start things off!!! (I wasn't sure which one to reply to first).

I would guess you are not totally new to photography with the nailed exposure, good framing, sharpness etc.

Looking forward to seeing more!!
__________________
Any problems with a post or thread please use the report button at the bottom left of the post and the team will help sort it out.

Have fun everyone!


See what I'm up to visit my Plymouth Wedding Photography
site or go to my blog.
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2010, 7:02 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Clint501's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Suwanee, Ga
Posts: 2,511
Default

Good shots. I love watching my bird friends come to the feeder. It's only a few feet away from my PC and my camera.
Clint501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2010, 10:31 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Mesa, Arizona
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTZ470 View Post
Awesome capture's...love it out there in Mesa...We stay out at Usery Park if we travel out now...love the desert...you should get some good Close-Ups out of the Desert about now?
Usery Pass and I have a long history, I've lived in east Mesa now for the pass fifty years. Oh the stories I could tell you. Scare Face Mountain is a favorite of mine for landscape photography. With all the rain we've been getting the Yellow Wild Flowers will soon be blooming, the desert will be alive with color.

Last edited by My2badogs; Apr 3, 2010 at 10:47 PM.
My2badogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2010, 10:40 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Mesa, Arizona
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1616 View Post
Good to have you on board here at Steve's and 2 great posts to start things off!!! (I wasn't sure which one to reply to first).

I would guess you are not totally new to photography with the nailed exposure, good framing, sharpness etc.

Looking forward to seeing more!!
"Thanks, Mark!" I'm pretty much all self taught. Started out with the Sony DSC F-717 and moved on to a Sony Alpha 100 and kit lenses. The above were all shot with the A-100 and the 75-300 kit lens. Each are crops done in Photo shop SC-2, again all self taught.
My2badogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2010, 10:43 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Mesa, Arizona
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint501 View Post
Good shots. I love watching my bird friends come to the feeder. It's only a few feet away from my PC and my camera.

"Thanks, Clint!"

I like you have the bird feeders all around the backyard. My computer is also by the back window and the cameras are next to the desk. I've been known to take the screen off the window and shoot from inside the house.
My2badogs is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:09 AM.