Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Wildlife Photos

Old Mar 31, 2004, 8:25 PM   #1

Default Baby bunny

This poor little guy was in our backyard today. I don't think he has much of a chance, but we left him alone "just in case".

gadgetnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 31, 2004, 9:42 PM   #2

ohhh. That is so cute.

Eric
eric s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2004, 10:45 AM   #3

Very cute

We have had bunnies in our backyard for the past couple of years and amazingly enough they manage to survive. Their main enemy around here is our neighbour's cat so we're constantly chasing it out of the yard.
jazcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2004, 1:15 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazcan
Very cute

We have had bunnies in our backyard for the past couple of years and amazingly enough they manage to survive. Their main enemy around here is our neighbour's cat so we're constantly chasing it out of the yard.
Unfortunately, that bunny's biggest threat is our own dumb little dog (see his picture in the "Stupid Pet Tricks" thread under "Spoiled Rotten"). He is so jealous that another animal might possibly get some affection from my wife, that he will attack it. He loves people, but when it comes to other animals, he's very anti-social. Stupid dog.
Old Apr 3, 2004, 4:01 PM   #5

It sure looks to me as if someone took pity on the poor little fellow and gave him a towel to cuddle up to.
bcoultry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2004, 6:53 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoultry
It sure looks to me as if someone took pity and the poor little fellow and gave him a towel to cuddle up to.
hehe...yeah, we weren't sure what to do. We didn't want to touch him or put human scent on him in any way, so we laid the towel close to him in case he decided to use it on his own.
Old Apr 3, 2004, 7:17 PM   #7

An interestingly dominant characteristic of us folk who love photography is that we're often total saps about our fellow critters. Our back yard is surrounded by fields and woods, a perfect setting for deer. If any are in our yard and we're planning on going outside, we wait until they leave because we don't want to scare them. My husband got into a bind recently when one lovely lady decided to take a nap in the yard. The aforementioned husband was late getting to wherever he was supposed to be going.

We don't worry much about squirrels. They and we often meet up suddenly when coming around the corner of the house. There's much screeching, scrabbling, flailing of arms, and scolding until we all, both squirrel and human, reconstitute our dignity.
bcoultry is offline   Reply With Quote