Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Wildlife Photos

Old Jun 12, 2005, 9:21 PM   #11

JakeTPegg wrote:
Quote:
VERY VERY NICE, Houston [and welcome back - is that to you or me??] No.3 certainly is really great, and what makes it stand out to me is the two different colors of leaves that contrast so well with each other, as well as the bird of course.

Good shots!!
Hi Jake and thanks for the very nice comment. Number three was my favorite also and now I see that most everyone else thinks so too. I haven't been posting much lately. It has been really hectic for me the last couple of weeks. A while back I was appointed as guardian of one of my aunts thatwas in an assisted living home and I had to moveher to a nursing home (after I finally found onewith an empty bed). And then the other day Iattempted to make some flash shots late in the afternoon and my 420EX was not working right on my camera.Called Canon and they said send in your camera. So it looks like I'll be without myRebel for a while unless I break down and order me a 20D. I'm thinking very hard about doing that. And thanks forthehelpwith the Contrast Masking. I'm having to experiment with different amounts of gaussian blur and opacity.

Houston
Houston is offline   Reply With Quote