Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Wildlife Photos

Old Feb 9, 2006, 6:31 AM   #1

[size=Hi there][/size]

[size=][/size]

[size=I have been a constant visitor to this site and am very impressed with the quality of photography that forum members share with each other. My skills or equipment have not reached the same standards and that is why I am proposing this to any forum members.][/size]

[size=][/size]

[size=I am a lecturer in Management and I want to recreate the motivational posters that you see in many shops. However I want to do them with your and my prints. We have a facility at the college to make prints of A2 or A1 size. If anyone has a digital print of good quality that will match with the following management quotes (researched by my students), I would like to print them and display them in my classroom.][/size]

[size=][/size]

[size=Obviously I will print your copyright and/ or web site to ensure that receive credit for your work. ][/size]

[size=][/size]

[size=They will only be printed once.][/size]

[size=][/size]

[size=I will send you a picture of them displayed in the classroom.][/size]

[size=][/size]

[size=Please feel free to ask me any questions as this is a genuine request from a lecturer whose college does not have the funds to redecorate the classroom.][/size]

[size=][/size]

[size=The quotes I want to use are below. Do you have any Photos that would match/ convey the message in the quote?][/size]

[size=][/size]

[size=Jim Brown Lecturer in Management NEI, Ballymena N. Ireland][/size]

[size=][/size]
  1. [size=Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.][/size][/*]
  2. [size=Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.][/size][/*]
  3. [size=You cannot be a leader, and ask other people to follow you, unless you know how to follow, too.][/size][/*]
  4. [size=He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes, but he who never asks a question remains a fool forever.][/size][/*]
  5. [size=You see things and say, 'Why?', but I dream things and say, 'Why not?'][/size][/*]
  6. [size=Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm.][/size]
[/*]

1. [size=A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.][/size]
[/*]

1. [size=If we do not change our direction, we are likely to end up where we are headed.
    Ancient Chinese Proverb][/size]
[/*]

1. [size=If I can see further than other men it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants.][/size][/*]
  2. [size=The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ][/size]
[/*]
[size=][/size]
  1. [size=Man's mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to its original dimensions.][/size]
[/*]

1. [size=Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. ][/size]
[/*]

1. [size=Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right.][/size][/*]
  2. [size=If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six sharpening my axe.][/size][/*]
  3. [size=The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot.][/size]
[/*]

1. [size=Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right.][/size][size=][/size][/*]
  2. [size=There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly.][/size]
[/*]
[size=][/size]
  1. [size=The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.][/size][/*]
  2. [size=One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.][/size][/*]
  3. [size=Kites rise highest against the wind - not with it.][/size][/*]
  4. [size=Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
    Japanese Proverb][/size]
[/*]

1. [size=We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.][/size]
[/*]
[size=][/size]
  1. The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining.[/*]
jim1brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links